Saturday, May 31, 2008

Amazing!

I had a whole day to myself today. I didn't have to work. I didn't have to go anywhere. I just stayed home most of the day and tried to catch up. It's amazing what one can get done when there are no interruptions! I finished preparing my church lesson, I got the RS bulletin board up at the church, I checked the RS closet and straightened up about 1/4 of it, I finished quilting the baby quilt and got the binding on and 1/2 of it hand stitched down and I did the dishes for the first time in a week. Whew! It was so nice to get some things crossed off the list.

Ok, so I got some things crossed off, but I still have a ton of things to do. It is so frustrating to have so much to do and not be able to stay home and get it done. Soon I'll be able to! :) Here are a few things on my list.

Finish cleaning out the RS closet.
Read the RS handbooks. (All 3 of them!)
Wash my windows.
Weed the flowerbeds.
Sew some clothes.
Work on Katie's wedding quilt. (5/30/2009)
Make a quilt for Evan's 3rd b/d. (12-9-2008)
Make lap quilts for a friend and her children.

See why I need to be done with my job?

No comments: