I saw this Tag on Laura's blog.
8 Favorite TV shows
1. Law and Order
2. Law and Order SUV
3. Reba
4. How It's Made
5. Dirty Jobs
6. The Deadliest Catch
7. Myth Busters
8. Baseball
8 Favorite Restaurants (in no specific order)
1. The Olive Garden
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Wendy's
4. Mandarin House
5. Subway
6. El Toro Viejo
7. Golden Corral
8. Papa John's Pizza
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Made Halloween Cookies
2. Visited Sarah's family
3. Visited with Lizzie
4. Went to Glenn and Debbie's
5. Ate at a Brazilian Grill
6. Walked for 40 minutes in the morning
7. Spent time with Eugene
8. Read more in the book Eclipse
8 Things I look forward to
1. Christmas
2. A new grandbaby
3. Playing with the grandkids
4. Katie's wedding
5. Eugene's days off
6. Charlie's phone calls (actually, all the kids' phone calls)
7. Walking in the mornings (the alarm going off at 5:30 a.m., NO!)
8. Retirement
8 Things I love about fall
1. Warm days, cool nights
2. Hot chocolate weather
3. Walking in the crunchy leaves.
4. Soup weather
5. Holiday Season
6. The changing of the leaves
7. The smell of the decaying leaves
8. Cooler weather
8 Things on my wishlist
1. Washer and dryer on the main floor
2. Finding time to dejunk and then actually doing it
3. Losing weight
4. Getting fit
5. Getting my cholesterol low enough to not need medication
6. Staying in remission
7. New expected granddaughter staying put til full term
8. Having enough money to retire someday
1 comment:
When I read #2 on the things you are looking forward to I thought, "Oh! Who's having a baby?"
hahaha. What can I say? It's late and I have preggo brain. (You know, sort of like chemo brain.)
Post a Comment