This is Kimberly. 
See how long her body is? She was only 17 1/2" at birth. Most of that is her torso.
See how long her body is? She was only 17 1/2" at birth. Most of that is her torso.
Sleeping on grandma's chest. :)
Here's a picture of all three of the girls together.
Laura had to take Kimberly for a PKU test on Monday. While she was gone, Makayla, Ellie and I decorated Gingerbread Men. The girls had so much fun.
This is baby Kimmy all dressed up to go outside.
Some of the pictures are rather dark. I didn't think I needed my flash. Apparently I did. :(
3 comments:
I LOVE that picture of all three girls together. I think Makayla and Ellie look more alike in that picture than they ever have before.
Jill - what a wonderful peek into your family as it grows. (Michelle forwarded this to me so I could see your beautiful new baby.
Looking at the pictures and reading the comments brought back great memories of the girls when they were little and played with Kristen and Kirk. Thanks for the good memories. Love, Jeanne R.
I just noticed we have the same wallpaper!! My "manager" does mine! Gorgeous grandkids. You must totally enjoy them.
Post a Comment