Sunday, March 1, 2009

Come What May, and Love It!

Today in Relief Society our lesson was on "Come What May, and Love It!" There were four suggestions to help us get through trials.
  1. Learn to Laugh
  2. Seek for the Eternal
  3. Understand the Principle of Compensation
  4. Trust in the Father and in the Son

I learned lots. If you would like to read the article the lesson was taken from, it can be found in the Nov. 2008 Ensign on pg. 26. If you don't get the Ensign magazine, you can look up the article here.

1 comment:

cjmom said...

Oh, now I get it. I couldn't figure out why Learn to Laugh was on the board. I mean, I think laughing is vital to sanity, but I couldn't figure out how it fit in with Relief Society. I will have to read the article. Thanks.