Friday, May 15, 2009

Wedding Attire

The wedding is in two weeks and one day. We leave for Tahoe in 12 days. Woo Hoo!!!! A vacation! The stress load is getting less each day. The quilt is done, the 6 little girls' dresses are finished and my dress is cut out. When having to alter the pattern to make it fit, the cutting out part is the worst.

So, as I promised, here are pics of the little girls' dresses. I will post a picture of the quilt after the wedding. The design is a surprise and since the bride-to-be visits this blog, I don't want to ruin the surprise. :)

This is the dress for the 4 little girls, two of which are flower girls. The flower girls' dresses have a big bow in the back.





































This is the dress for the two babies. Front and back.














No comments: