Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our Children



Here are our children with the "Wright Look". They all do it so well! :)



Here they are with smiles. :)

Charlie is the youngest at age 25. He is married to Michelle and lives in Texas.
Laura is the baby girl at age 27. She is married to Kasey, has 3 little girls and lives in Wyoming.
Lizzie is the 'middle child' at age 29. She is single and lives in SLC.
Sarah is the second at age 31. She is married to Eric, has 2 boys and a girl and lives in Ogden.
Katie is the oldest at age 32. She is married to Shawn and lives in Michigan.

This picture was taken at Katie and Shawn's wedding in Incline Village, NV on the shores of Lake Tahoe.

I am so very proud of each of them. They each bring joy to our lives and are successful in their own lives. I love you kids!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Those are great pictures! How do I get copies?

cjmom said...

I love the pictures! Those look so great.

Unknown said...

:) BEAUTIFUL! Ok so just looking at the photo...Laura is a GIANT to me, but she is nowhere near the tallest :) PHEW glad she's mine! My neck would hurt too much if I spent too much time with any of the others :)