Thursday, March 25, 2010

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it!! I was coming home tonight from picking up our items that we entered in the local art council's show at the high school. I was minding my own business, driving down hwy. 30 between Boise and Webster streets when 3 deer came running across in front of me. I missed the first two, but not the 3rd. My poor little PT Cruiser! This is the second time in 5 weeks that I have hit a deer. We got the car back from the body shop last Thursday. The damage from the Feb 19th hitting of the deer was nothing compared to this. Car not drivable other than to get it home!!! I am so stinkin' frustrated!! What on earth were those deer doing in the middle of town? Don't they know they don't belong there? I guess not! The lady that saw what happened told me there had been 20 deer in her backyard and those 3 were the last of the 20 to cross the highway. Needless to say, we are back to one vehicle for awhile! I want to just sit down and CRY!!!

1 comment:

cjmom said...

Oh, I am so sorry, that is so not fair! Glad you are alright though!