Got the wall quilt quilted and the binding and hanging sleeve on. Just need to take the time to stich the binding down. I will post a picture when it's finished. Pieced the table runner and got it quilted. The binding on it will have to wait until I can get to Urie, Wy to get fabric for binding. One of these days I'll remember to buy all I need for a project in one trip. Started cutting pieces for a new wall quilt last night. It feels so good to get projects finished!
For some reason last night I couldn't sleep. I went to bed around 10:45 fully expecting to fall right to sleep. An hour and 10 minutes later I gave up and got out of bed in search of a remedy for the insomnia. I mixed up an essential oils blend, rubbed it on my body where the book told me to and 10 minutes later I was sleeping like a baby. Oh how I love my essential oils. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment