Sunday, November 28, 2010
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
I love Christmas!! I love the lights. I love the music. I love the gift giving. I love the serving that seems more prevalent. I love the decorating. I love everything about Christmas except taking the tree and decorations down and putting them away. For years I have put my tree up on December 1st and taken it down on January 1st. Eugene has always baulked at the December 1st thing. He thinks it's too early. I must have him conditioned. Last night he asked me when I was going to put the tree up. :) Woo Hoo!!! It's not even December 1st! I have a quilting project that I need the space on the livingroom floor for. When that project is on the frames, I'll put the tree up. Our large living room will be pretty cramped this year with my quilting frames. The old frames I could take down for the season. These I cannot. Hope there will be enough room to quilt with the tree up. Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment