
We lost our sweet little granddaughter, Samantha Marie, (Sammy) on March 13th. She was taken from this wicked world back to her Heavenly Father where she will be happy and busy until the time comes that her parents can raise her. Sammy is safe! She will not have to experience pain or sorrow or have to resist temptations. We mourn the loss of her sweet little spirit. She touched so many lives in the short 8 week span of her life. Everyone who met her will tell you how she touched their life for good. Her Aunt Jodi, who never met Sammy, asked how could she love someone she never met? That's the effect Sammy had on everyone! We love her deeply! Will miss her terribly! We will strive to live worthy of being with her again in a world with no pain or sorrow. We love you Sammy!!!
3 comments:
I share Jodi's sentiments. I loved her before she was here!
My heart is with her family.
The gospel is true, and every day I am so thankful for that. Especially in times when good people suffer through such a difficult loss. Your family is in our prayers.
Oh Jill! I wish I could just squeeze you all some more! I just keep thinking about how hard this little trial has been for me and I'm not Sammy's mother or Grandmother or her aunt or anything else important. I was just one of the lucky ones who got to know and love her for her short time on this earth. And if it is this hard for those of us who aren't eternally linked to that beautiful girl, then how hard must this be for each of YOU? I wish something I could say could make you all feel better. I wish I could just fix it! But all I can do is share with you how much this difficult experience has touched my life. Sammy has had an immeasurable impact on my life. I don't think I could ever describe it to anyone with words. But her family, immediate AND extended, has had an equal impact! Getting to know and love your incredible family has changed me in so many ways! You are such examples! You serve and love unconditionally, even in your most trying times. You are some of the most Christlike people I have ever known. I hope that in my life I will be able to become more like each of you, so that I can be just a little more like my Savior. You are amazing, strong women and men and I am so grateful to know and love you all!!
Post a Comment