Sunday, August 3, 2008

Need/Want another vacation

I thought I was going to get another vacation, but then it fell through. I'm itching to run away somewhere! I was thinking this morning that I could go to GR and visit the granddaughters, but then I remembered that we are going to Twin Falls on Thurs to the temple open house. So the funds aren't there for fuel to make two trips. :( On the bright side, Lizzie is coming on Wednesday so she can go to the open house with us. Then she's staying til Saturday to go to a reunion with my sisters and parents. YEAH!! Thanks Liz!

I want to go camping too, but it's not going to happen til at least the end of the month. Days off this week are pretty much filled up. Next week Eugene starts shutdown which means 12 hour shifts at work for at least 2 weeks with no days off! So, I guess I'll just have to try to finish up some projects and get my house ready to get new windows. It wouldn't hurt to dejunk too!

No comments: