Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh My!!!!

I am so going to need a break when I get past these next few weeks! This week has been CRAZY! Monday I had to get done whatever I could so that I would be ready for the rest of the week. Tuesday - Thursday I had Emery and Evan. Wednesday I left the boys with Grandpa for a bit so I could go VT with a sister in our ward. During the day I got a call from a sister needing her prescriptions picked up so the boys and I went and did that. About 8 p.m. the bishop called and needed me to go get some groceries for a sister that didn't have any food for her children. I took the boys to do that too. (Grandpa has been working nights since the 12th.) Thursday we had our 4th funeral since June 23rd. (I guess that's what happens when you are the RS Pres and live in a ward with lots of old people.) I took the boys to meet Sarah yesterday after the funeral. Today I thought I would have some free time to sew and work on my RS lesson. NOPE! The beets in the garden are calling my name so I guess I'll pickle beets today. I also have to go do my own VT this afternoon. Tomorrow is Eugene's first day off since the 11th. We are going to Logan (my third trip this week) to pick up his 4 wheeler and to go to Joann's. They are having a fabulous sale and I need to get some batting and fabric for the backs of 4 quilts. Sunday I have to go to Ward Council, teach the RS lesson, and get welfare food orders. Tuesday next week we have the nursing home RS in the morning, VT interviews in the afternoon and evening. Our new windows are getting put in that day. It's a good thing Eugene will be home because I won't be. Wednesday I'm going to Green River to tend the little girls while Laura has her ultra sound. Thursday is RS quilt group and presidency meeting. Saturday I'm going to Sarah's to help her clean her house before the baby blessing on Sunday. Whew!!!!! Then I think Eugene and I can run away for awhile. I'll let you know if it actually happens.

No comments: