Sunday, November 21, 2010
No More Procrastination!!!
Ok! Thanksgiving is this week. My house is a total disaster and I have 9 people coming for dinner. I guess I'm going to have to set the quilting/sewing aside and clean the house. I have to clean out the crib that is full of boxes so Marlee has someplace to sleep. For some reason I think I have to save boxes. Especially this time of year. You never know when you will need a box for a gift and we don't have a box store here. Besides, why would you want to buy a box when you can just save one? Right? So in between helping at the storehouse, picking up and delivering Thanksgiving Dinners, and the Chiropractor I HAVE to clean my house!!! If it was just my kids I wouldn't worry about it too much. They are used to my mess. However, my parents and Eugene's dad are coming so I really need to do more than just make a path. UGH!! Better enjoy today because tomorrow the work begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I save boxes too! Let me know if you discover a good place to keep them because mine are always in the way. Good luck with the cleaning!
I keep seeing boxes and thinking I need to have those. I am cleaning too, kids start coming today. They would have come yesterday, but the weather was so bad that even Daniel didn't dare try.
Post a Comment