Saturday, March 15, 2008

Grandbabies and Spring Fever

I went to Ogden yesterday and got to see all four of our grandbabies! :) Laura needed someone to watch Miss Ellie while Makayla was at the dentist. I drove to Ogden and met Laura and the girls at Chilies. We had a fun lunch. We went to Target and then to the dentist. After the dentist, Laura went to meet up with a friend and I went to Sarah's to deliver Easter fun to the little boys.
Oh how I long for spring! Green grass, or brown grass. Any grass would be fine. Flowers, birds chirping, leaves on the trees, warmer weather so I can walk outside. I'm so tired of the snow. It is melting, but not fast enough! I'm ready to open the windows and get some fresh air in my house.

1 comment:

Katie said...

It was 70 in Denver today. At the same time I found out from Shawn that it was also snowing in Spokane today (he's in Moscow for a funeral). Gee, I guess I can wait another day to get home.