Friday, April 4, 2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or single: Attached for 31 years!
B- Best Friend: Eugene
C- Cake or Pie: Ooo! Do I have to choose? If so, it would be German Chocolate Cake; No wait! Pecan Pie. Oh! I don't know!
D- Day of Choice: Friday because I normally don't work that day.
E- Essential Item: sewing machine
F- Favorite Color: blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither! I do NOT like gummi's
H- Hometown: Montpelier, ID
I -Indulgence(s): buying fabric when I have so much already.
J- January or July: January because it's the start of a new year. July because we can go camping
K-Kids: Katie, Shawn, Sarah, Eric, Emery, Evan, unborn baby, Lizzie, Laura, Kasey, Makayla, Ellie, Charlie, Michelle
L-Life is incomplete without: family, love and grandchildren
M- Marriage Date: February 17, 1977
N-Number of Siblings: 4 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: I love oranges, but think apples are easier to eat.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and bugs of any kind.
Q- Quote(s): "Faith is the principle power by which we do day to day things."
R- Reason To Smile: Grandbabies! :)
S- Season: Spring and Autumn
T- Tag Five: Not tagging because I think only four people read my blog anyway.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have not idea. It's even unknown to me. :)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I don't think I'm an oppressor of animals, but I'm definately not a vegan.
W- Worst Habit: Oh dear, there are so many. . .
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds--fewer harmful rays.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican
Z-Zodiac: Aries--the ram!

No comments: