Laura and Kasey and the girls weren't able to make it to our house for a visit. We were sad about that, but so glad they made it home safely.
Eugene and I drove to Ogden Friday night. Emigration Canyon was pretty scary. Blowing and drifting snow had narrowed the road to about 1 1/2 lanes. So glad there wasn't much traffic. We spent the night at Sarah and Eric's. Eric and Eugene went to the Sportsman's Expo in SLC with Glenn, John, Warren and boys. They had a good time. Sarah, Emery, Evan and I went to JoAnn's and picked out fabric for their new baby's quilt. The boys were very good and thought it was cool we were buying stuff for the new baby. This evening we had dinner with Debbie and Glenn and had a nice visit.
Debbie had a new quilt book. The quilt on the front was beautiful!!! It was log cabin blocks with friendship star blocks. I can't wait to get it built on my EQ5 quilting software. It was made with red white and blue fabrics, my favorite!!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a good time. I was worried about you traveling on the bad roads.
Post a Comment