The other day I received an email with a video clip from an Oprah show. It was about a man who is dying of cancer. Treatments don't work anymore. He has three small children. He is a professor at a university who, as his last lecture, told about his life, what made it so great and how he has chosen to be happy as long as he is still alive. From the lecture I gleaned these two quotes.Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
AND
There are 3 parts to an Apology:
1- Say "I'm sorry."
2- Say "It was my fault."
3- Ask "How can I make it right?"
I don't have the email anymore or I would post the link. I'm sure you could find it on Oprah.com if you wanted to watch it. It is about an 11 minute video but well worth watching.
No comments:
Post a Comment