Friday, February 1, 2008
SNOW
Oh My!! We got three + inches of snow last night which doesn't really sound like a lot. It wouldn't be if we didn't have to shovel the bank left by the city snowplows. (Not complaining. Just glad they plow!) I didn't get up to walk this morning because my walking partner has the flu. Besides, I figured I'd get plenty of exercise shoveling snow today. Eugene got home from work just after 7 and started the job. I went out to help him shortly after he started. That was better exercise than I ever get walking. I will be soooooooooo glad when he gets his new 4-wheeler!!! I don't mind shoveling the walks, but I don't like shoveling the bank because the side banks are getting too high for me to toss the snow over. If I can figure it out, I'll post pictures. I know, Katie. You are probably thinking "Big deal. Three inches." Where she lives they got over a foot in 24 hours. That would bury our Cruiser! Ok. I'm rambling now. More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The only reason I was able to get around was because the 4WD kicked in every morning pulling out of the garage! Most of it has melted this week though so it's been nice.
Post a Comment